Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our names - intangible security interests

"Our names are actually recognized as intangible security interests and any time you ask for it, you are transacting for or attempting to transact for a security interest. All such transactions are covered under the Law and Equity Act and are rendered void by any coercion, fraud, force, duress, mistake or anything else that would invalidate a contract at Law. I can refuse to give you a security interest unless you have claim to it and if you insist on taking it the entire transaction is void ab initio. Do any of you have claim to my name? Can any of you claim I have an obligation to have a name or inform you of my date of birth? If not, don’t attempt to bring charges later for something silly like obstruction of justice simply because I exercise my right to choose to not transact with you."

No comments: